Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Powers

If I could have any super power in the world I would want to be able to travel back into time. All the mistakes I have made in the past could possibly be corrected. My grandma passed away when I was very young, so with going back into time I will get the chance to finally meet with her and get to know her. All of the bad decisions I have made in the past, I would be able to change them and think twice before it ever happens again. My school marks have been decent, but I believe I could try even harder to change them now, and get the mark I deserve. Also, I would go back into time to improve my basketball and volleyball skills. Achieving all of my previous goals would be at the top of my list. Out of all the super powers, I would like to be able to travel back into time to meet with people I have never met with and correct bad decisions that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment