Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Road Less Traveled

A career that you end up with should involve aspects that interest you. Passion is very important when it comes to your career however you must also consider the lifestyle you want. When it comes to a career I believe you should follow your heart and decide to go down a path that is and will remain meaningful to you. The reason for that being is that you will most likely spend a great deal of your life working in that field. If an individual wakes up and looks forward to work I think it helps the motivation going which leads to success. That being said, in the following year I will be attending UBCO for the next 4 years to achieve a Bachelor of Science degree with biology major. After these 4 years if I have the requiring marks I will be eligible to apply for medical school. Following that I am not positive on where I will be going. Health care is very important to me, so a job in the medical field is the most practical. The rewarding outcomes from the health care field are what matter the most. There are many challenges I will face in the near future but I am confident enough to proceed. This will allow me to aid others in the time of need which is very important. Alongside, I will work 5 days a week, which leaves the weekends for my personal life. In my opinion, it is necessary to balance work and a family life. Careers in the health field are very competitive, but this is the field I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment